It's that time of year again; pull out the plaid and lace up the mukluks, fill your bellies with pancakes for breakfast and bannock for the rest of it! I am so excited to see all the snow sculptures popping up around town and all the ice worms painted on windows and rough wood on the buildings. This year Rick Mercer is coming. So I think everyone is putting in extra effort.
We are kicking it off with a float in the parade. Our theme is the Brownie Story. So I made a couple banners, chopped down a few trees and created an owl costume for a Brownie to wear. I am super excited about it now. I was stressed up until about an hour ago, but it's done now.
Now the fun can begin.... parade and pageant tomorrow, dogsled races, pancake breakfasts, king and queen events, craft sale, Sierra Noble, rendevous (social) then beerfest!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment