2. I love books. I also love little guys that tell the story. I got the mouse and book from Chapters.
3. Our family shares stocking gifts. I buy toiletries and kitchen gadgets. Mateo loves baths so this Burts Bees bubble bath and shampoo will be worth the extra moola. (A friend bought some as a shower gift and I liked that it was unscented and tear free)
4. I mentioned this in a previous blog. I plan to adopt an animal annually from WWF for Mateo.
5. I love Jewel and now so will Mateo.
6. Who wouldn't want something from Sugar Booger? I bought this plate from McNally Robinson. It has a handy little suction bottom that will hopefully save me a lot of mess!
7. Just as the Vespa is for older babies/kids so is this A-Maze Loopty Loo. Let's be honest anything that Mateo can put in his mouth he likes, so the wrapping paper was just as good of a gift. But I saw this thing at Winner's and thought about all the time I spent in doctors/dentist offices as a kid and these things always keep kids busy. So one day... one day!
8. Lastly his Christmas outfit. I am a sucker for Gap, especially when it's free shipping and 30% off.
Of course Mateo was spoiled with a lot of gifts. I however do not have the time to document them all. But there was no shortage of awesomeness this Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment