Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Typical study time break

I am taking a little break from studying. To give an update.

Well that was quick, there are no updates, lol. Basically I've been working, going to school and trying to enjoy my summer. So far not too bad.

I was in The Pas again over the weekend for friends wedding. It was nice. I always enjoy a good wedding with lots of food and free booze. It was nice to see everyone that seems to have disappeared from the city. Sunday my parents and I went up to Cranberry for an Aboriginal Art Show. There weren't too many people around but the art that was there was beautiful. It was a nice drive nonetheless.

Monday Davide was offered 3 jobs and 1 on Saturday. So he's higher then a kite that everyone wants to hire him. I am amazed at the pay there. He'll make anywhere from $10 -20, 000 more there! I am pretty sure he's taking the job that will give him a $20, 000 increase in salary! So guess what that means? I DONT HAVE TO WORK, YAY!

I may anyway we'll see how the work load goes.

I am so happy about this move. It will set Davide and I up so much better.

1st because we're selling the house so we'll be debt free
2nd because we're living with my parents so our cost of living is much cheaper
3rd because Davide will be increasing his wage
4th because I am paying $3000 less a year for my Batchelor of Education
5th because Davide will be taking his CAE so when I am done he'll be done
6th because I am going to graduate into a career that will pay my decently

If I were to have stayed here in Winnipeg I'd have all my same bills plus the cost of school for the next two years and I would be working only part time.

So I guess everything happens for a reason and apparently all this happened for a GOOD reason!

No comments: