Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Come on you lazy bums... haha

Jackie & Carmen might remember the aquacize instructor from Mexico....

Anyway I'd like to make a request out there to all the bloggers.... please write over the holidays. I get bored at home while procrastinating from writing papers, cleaning, organizing, baking and cooking. I usually head to blogger so see who has written and not to my surprise it's usually NO ONE!

Just in case you think you have nothing to write about, you probably do.... I like holiday horror stories, baking disasters and triumphs, latest youtube crazes, lists of things to do before you die... all those satisfy my needs ;) I am not picky just bored!

2 comments:

Guider Carmen said...

Wow, alittle demanding aren't you! I'll see what I can do. You know you can always set up a google reader account and subscribe to a ton of blogs, leaving you with something to read whenever you are bored. I currently have over 1000 posts that I haven't gotten to in the last 3 weeks!

EricaRW said...

Listen to Carmen, google reader is the greatest.

I will also try to blog as often as I can, given good internet access anyway.