Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pregnant Women Are Annoying

I have come to be annoyed by all the pregnant whiners on my Facebook. Part of me feels bad about wanting to punch them in the face, then I remember they're not pregnant in the face, so no big deal. Don't get me wrong being pregnant is not all some might crack it up to be. Well at least not for me. BUT I do not constantly complain in person, on facebook or say here.

I do however I complain to Davide, usually any chance I get. Mostly because I feel like he doesn't truly believe me. Like maybe I am just pretending when I get a back cramp and have to roll out of bed and crawl to the bathroom because I am going to piss myself. Or that I wasn't really sick when I would vomit all over myself and he would conveniently not hear me.

But back to the annoying status updates. Why do people think that because they are getting married or pregnant EVERYONE must care? They don't! More specifically I don't! I don't care if you have heartburn, if your belly has grown, if you found your something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue...... something no one really gives a fuck about!

Well maybe accept me because I felt it necessary to blog about it :)

3 comments:

EricaRW said...

hahahahaha 'they're not pregnant in the face'

Guider Carmen said...

LOL I love you...

...and completely agree.

Judy said...

Who poohed in your cereal?