Saturday, September 8, 2012
Spoiled!
Mateo has been spoiled since he was born, hell even before he was born! But even more so this past weekend. My sister and friends planned a "Build a Library" themed shower. I wish my Internet was faster at uploading pictures and I would show you, rather than explain. Not too mention rather than type with one hand while Mateo insists on just one more sip of milk!
Anyway, all the food was themed with books, meatballs - Cloudy With the Chance of Meatballs, ham sandwiches with devilled eggs (dyed green) - Green Eggs and Ham, cookies & milk - If You Give a Mouse a Cookie... and so on.
The shower was held in the library annex and invites were created to look like a library card. Everyone was asked to bring a book in lieu of a card.
I loved the shower and especially love Mateo's great selection of books. I love books and already read to him. My pricey glider was a wonderful investment.
Anyway, Mateo is definitely a very blessed child to have so many wonderful and thoughtful people in his life. My wish for him, is that he will always know and remember this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment