Monday, September 9, 2013

And now it's the second week of September

I read somewhere that time goes faster when you have kids, this may be true. Last week feels like a blur and this weekend was a blink. I don't remember a weekend sneaking away from me this fast. 

This past week was a sobering reality check on how balancing work and life with a child is a lot more challenging than I once believed. 

For starters leaving your inconsolable child every morning is a killer! The first day I cried all the way to work. 

Second, time all of a sudden matters at work. I use to fart around and just bring a  bag full of work home with me and lay in bed organize, now? Not so much.

Third, using your brain is far more exhausting than chasing a one year old around!

Needless to say, I survived and I am gearing up for another week.

Summer has come to an end. Luckily for me I had an awesome summer with Mateo, family and friends!

      
         Eating blueberries at the beach

 
     Morning walk on the beach in Gimli


                  Enjoying his swing


   Cousins first flight and family vacation.


Deep fried mars bar at St. Jacobs Market


             Beautiful bride and groom


         Just hanging out in the airport 


    Traditional "first day of school" photo 

 
     Catching up on our afternoon naps

No comments: