Monday, December 7, 2015

Family Traditions

It's my favourite time of the year - Christmas! I love everything about the season. I have found that over the last few years more and more people find it too busy and stressful. I can understand that, but for me it's a time for family and food. 

This past weekend we got our Christmas Tree. Christmas has become more exciting now that Mateo understands. His excitement makes it all feel so nostalgic. 

 
It was +6... I don't ever remember a December this warm.


Micah thought the chainsaw was the best. 


Mateo made sure to bring his chainsaw.


Family selfies aren't the easiest but worth the effort!


These boys are my world!


Success!


I wish a snapped some photos of Mateo decorating. He was so in awe of all the ornaments and lights. But we had so much fun decorating that we didn't get a chance until we were done. 




1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm with you on those sentiments!