Monday, November 17, 2008

Just a little rant

So I am slightly annoyed about school. I shouldn't be because it really doesn't affect me, nor concern me. But I am annoyed nonetheless.

There are wayyyyy too many apathetic students in my Monday morning class. Too many students who do not show up regularily, and when they are there do not contribute. They are never prepared for presentations, or assignments. And yet my prof continuously gives them extensions.

Now I am all in favor for extensions. However I feel there should be a reason not that they are just lazy. I can say that because I talk to the students that are skipping, not contributing and handing everything in WAY late. They say it's because they just aren't interested, or that he (the prof) lets them so they do it.

It's frustrating to students who are always in class, always contributing and working their asses off to meet deadlines. Like I said it doesn't affect me that much, more just annoys me.

Granted I should get use to it because I am sure I'll have students that are just not interested.

Ohhhh wellll.

Back to homework!

No comments: