If the polls are accurate and the political pundits are correct then Barack Obama will be the next President of the United States.
I can't say that I am elated but definitely not disappointed. I had and still do have a soft spot for Hilary Clinton. So it's hard to fully appreciate Barack Obama when I had my doubts about his ability. With that being said we are in the midst of the moment before history is made.
On another note I am anxiously awaiting the snow. I don't like rain in Novemeber. I like frosty trees glimmering in the sunlight and soft snow padded under my feet. Christmas season has already begun. The local Christmas store opened their doors this past weekend and Festival of Trees is only a couple weeks away.
I have a lot of work a head of me. I only have a couple gifts but really am limited to shopping here in The Pas. So my list is growing for my trip to the city at the end of the month. We are having Christmas in The Pas this year. I am super excited about this. I haven't had a Christmas here in awhile, and the last one here sucked because my dad's Christmas present ran away. I have so much baking to do because this year we are NOT on a diet at Christmas. Last year I didn't bother because I didn't want to tempt myself only weeks before Mexico, this year I don't care!
On top of it all I'll be doing my first practicum over the Christmas season! That's a little intimidating considering a lot of teachers I've talked to say they give up on Dec.1st trying to teach new material because kids are just too excited during the month.
No comments:
Post a Comment