Saturday, November 22, 2008

new hair with no cut

I got my hair dyed and my bangs trimmed. I love new looks especially without cutting. I can't stand having short hair anymore. I want my long hair back. I knew I'd regret cutting my hair but I did it because I had momentarily lost my sanity. I have regained it and will never chop my hair again, well at least until I have kids. Then I might just because that's what moms do, haha.

Our tree looked beautiful at the Festival of Trees. I love celebrating holidays and I love that this is a community tradition.

I don't know where we will go or if we'll go once I am done school but I do know where ever I go I must feel part of the community. I love when people volunteer to make things happen. Even say the Remembrance Day service or the meat draws. The Legion is almost fully staffed by volunteers. When you're spending money wastefully (drinking Fri's at 5pm) you might as well drink for a good cause.

I am so happy I'll be going to the city this weekend. I need some Christmas shopping to get done. It's not so much that there isn't stuff here its just not the right stuff. I intend to buy some gifts here but I can't buy everything here. Not to mention I am excited about buying 'work clothes'. Apparently the school I'll be going to has a on jean policy. So considering my lack of nice clothes that means I get to buy some new ones, yay!

Smells like suppers done, Graeme is cooking tonight!

No comments: