Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to School

For the first time in maybe ever I am pretty happy to be going back to school tomorrow. I enjoyed my holidays but I am ready to be busy again. I spent the holidays with family and friends, eating way too much, even drinking a tad too much, walking the dogs, learning to sew again, watching sappy movies, reading good books, obsessing over sudoku and of course spent way too much time on here. All in all it was a good time....

Back to being busy. I am going to start working again. We have a huge task of working on our presentation for WestCast. We've committed ourselves to taking on the Valentine's Day Tea with Girl Guides. Plus school of course. Then life gets in the way like laundry and walking the dogs in this bloody cold.

I'm trying to post a new picture of my second purse but my wireless sucks. I am so excited about sewing. I spent an hour and half in Fabricland this weekend. There was a 50% off sale so I bought a ton of material. I also bought patterns for dog clothes, enviro shopping bags and more purses! I also want to make some stamps to make prints for t-shirts. I have 4 drawings that I want to make into stamps... I am excited about those too.

1 comment:

Guider Carmen said...

What kind of stamp will you be using?