So the final days are here.How do I feel? Pretty good. I can't really complain about any physical discomforts. I mean sure the heat is annoying, the hobbit feet I could live without but for the most part I feel fine. I don't actually feel like I could be having a baby at any point.
The only annoying thing is I have no idea what to expect. I keep trying to mentally prepare myself for the pain I am about to endure but it's useless. It actually only scares the shit out of me and makes me think what the fuck did I do?!?
I would however like to know what to expect. Like signs of early labour. I mean sure there are textbook answers but I mean really they mean very little. So it just goes back the to waiting game. Waiting for me to keel over in excruciating pain or water to come gushing out like a broken faucet. Either way I am not looking forward to it, not at all.
And I don't care if that makes me an asshole. All these bullshit mama to be's or mama's that say it was/is the best experience in the world, are most likely self righteous liars.

4 comments:
bahahaha I totally agree, it sounds terrifying, ugly, and awful... BUT hopefully it's all forgotten once you hold that fresh baby! Good luck, I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible :)
LOL tell us how you really feel!
I'm also waiting anxiously as I'm between Marcia and the cottage...I don't want to be an hour away from going in to the delivery room with Marcia.
LOL Marcia, you are so refreshing! haha Sorry I don't mean to laugh so much. HONESTLY though the one thing that really helped me during the last few days (although I was early so I didn't have alot of time to worry too much) was to not think of the "labour" part of it all. I had alot of cousins who had just had babies so they kept telling me all their stories, but it didn't bother me at all because i figured ignorance is bliss and really it is... haha cuz now I know what to expect and I'm having nightmares...
For me I think the worst part was afterwards... the labour and delivery part I hardly remember but the pains after were the worst! But I you want to hear more give me a shout whenever! 780-990-7795
Post a Comment