Thursday, November 15, 2012

Blueberry Hills

I spent yesterday doing up my Christmas cards and didn't work on Mateo's quiet book. I did about 50 cards and it literally took me all day! Mateo would give me 15 mins every hour or so to work on them (he is so kind). But I did get them all done and sent them today! I have never sent Christmas cards but now that I have a kid I don't feel stupid sending pictures of Davide and I. It's funny because I don't think other people are stupid for sending cards, I actually love getting holiday "snail mail". But for whatever reason I didn't bother before. I may not have time next year but at least I got it done this time.

I didn't have much time today to work on the quiet book. I take Mateo to a Baby & me group on Thursdays. There isn't much to do here with babies. Especially now that our pool is closed for renovations. So whenever there is something to do I jump at it. So anyway this was my page I did this evening. The blueberries come off the buttons and go into the blueberry pie. I plan to make a magnet fish page, veggie/fruit puzzles and counting cookie page. Any other suggestions?