While I wait for my cupcakes to be baked, then cool so I can ice them into wonderful rudolfs for the kids I'll follow Erica's lead:
1) Where did you begin 2008? Ummm at a friends then an early shift at work
2) What was your relationship status by Valentine's Day? Married
3) Were you in school anytime this year? I haven't had a month where I am not in school :(
4) How did you earn your money? Working at St.Amant until I moved home with my parents and let my husband worry about it
5) Did you have to go to the hospital? I've been to visit people but not myself
6) Did you have any encounters with the police? Of course not
7) Would you relive 2008 over and over again? I guess.. it's been an interesting year..
8) What did you purchase that was over $1000? Trip to Mexico, Trip to BC, Trip to Ont, Jetta, Tuition, ummm I think thats all for me... I've had to shell out lots of 'our' money for Davide's tool collection though
9) Did you know anybody who got married? Jackie & Geoff, Ashley & Jeff, Olivia's parents, Derrick & Kathryn, Amanda & Jordan and Marla & Chris
10) Did you know anybody who passed away? My Great Aunt
11) Did you know anyone who had a baby? Yes, Kim and my Cousin Linda
12) Did you move anywhere? Yup, into my parents basement
13) What concerts/shows did you go to? Sheryl Crow.... Vajayjay Monologues... tons of movies
14) Are you registered to vote? YES!
15) Do you still have the same job as you did in 2007? I did until I moved
16) Has anyone betrayed you in 2008? Not that I know of......
17) Where do you live now? The Pas MB
18) Describe your birthday? I don't even remember my birthday... shit I guess that's how memorable it was... now I feel bad maybe I did go or do something.. I think I was moving.. I remember sharing a cake with Dan
19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2008? Umm move back to The Pas.. let's see I travelled a lot.. oh and love school.. I love school and I never thought that would ever happen
20) What has been your favorite moment? I've had a lot of moments... all around I've had a very eventful year.. so I can't pick just one... oh wait making the DEANS HONOR ROLL and finally GRADUATING FROM UNIVERSITY
21) What's something you learned about yourself? That I am not dumb... seriously.
22) Any new additions to your family? Dan? But that was 2007... but I guess Carmen moving in with him sealed the deal.. at least I hope
23) What was your best month? November I guess.. I finally settled in and realized I am where I am suppose to be
24) Were you in a relationship this year? Yes... and still am
25) What music will you remember 2008 by? ummm I bought a ton of CD's this year.. I never do so I guess the CD's that are in my car; Sheryl Crow, Alanis, Celine, Sarah, Mamma Mia, Fleetwood Mac, Taylor Swift, Pink.... I don't know what to tell you
26) Who has been your best drinking buddy/buddies? Probably Andrea... she's the most reliable one this one
27) New friend? All the B.Ed classmates...
28) Favorite night out? Friday night Meat Draws at the Legion
29) Would you say you changed since the beginning of the year? I think I've grown into who I wanted to become in the beginning of the year.. I am more confident in the choices I make and more motivated to see them happen
30) Do you think 2009 will be better or worse? I hope it as good as it can be... I'm optimistic
Sorry guys for all the lame answers. I was reading Erica's and I thought oh this will be fun to fill in then I realized I don't have an overly eventful life.
As for my cupcakes they are getting close to being done. So I better get a move on it
1 comment:
Glad I could provide some time-filler :)
Did you see the Mamma Mia movie?? I saw the movie AND the show (again) this year, I looooove the music.
Post a Comment