Sunday, April 6, 2008

as the story goes.... "I can't believe it's Sunday"


Friday night I worked a double. So not much to report on that. Except I watched an amazing movie; Indie-foreign-doc style movie called 2:37. I highly recommend. The movie is about highschool students. It's raw, dark and slightly depressing. But it gives a different perspective than some of these teeny bop dramas that make it to mainstream media. Just rent it!
Saturday morning Davide and I went for breakfast. Then Lana cut and dyed my hair. I'm too lazy to take a picture and post it so I'll wait till this weekend. Andrea and I went to the University for the afternoon. We (as per usual) convinced eachother to take a break and we snuck off to Run Fatboy Run. I absolutely loved this movie. I laughed so hard that I almost peed (seriously). There was some parts where it got into the ugly uncontrolable laugh. It was refreshing to see a good comedy. Later that evening Davide and I met up with Carmen and Dan. We went for burgers then back to Dans to hang out. It was fun.
Today Davide convinced me to drive with him to Brandon to get a side box for his tool box. It was a nice day so I didn't really mind. I got all excited for our trip out West next month.
So overall I had a good weekend. I am just sad it's over.
I use to enjoy my job but now it's boring. It is the same routine everyday. I am understimulated. If we don't move to The Pas I am looking for a new job. I don't think I can stay there for another year. I'll die of boredom!
It's starting to look like spring. The snow is slowly melting. The sun seems to shine more and for longer. I saw geese on the highway too. Soon the grass will be green, the trees will be full, the breeze will be warm and I'll be happy!

1 comment:

EricaRW said...

amazing the effect the weather has on your mood. It's been +10 and SUNNY here all weekend and nothing could upset me, it's wonderful.

I also want to see 'Run Fatboy, Run'... I'll let you know how I like it!