As I reported last week; I am an idiot. Unfortunately I am not only an idiot I am also fucked! The Arts advisor didn't think it would matter whether I took the extra Psychology course in spring session but the Education advisor told me different. Basically my application will no longer be considered.
I don't know how this happened. I am not upset anymore. Don't get me wrong I was. I was mad that I made such a HUGE oversight. It made me more mad because I don't know how it happened. I mean I reviewed my courses so many times. I talked to a counselor. I just don't know how I could have let this happen.
At this point I would be happier if I just didn't get accepted based on my GPA and essay. That way I would know what I have to improve on.
Oh well I guess everything happens for a reason. It's just that I really wanted to have an easy decision.
On the upside I spoke with the Dean of Ed in The Pas and he assured me that I could still apply there. So next week I'll get everything in order (I need a high school transcript and schools are closed this week for spring break) and send my application away for UCN. I am not positive I will be accepted there but I think my odds are good.
So then comes the huge decision making. If I am accepted to UCN do I go?
I want to go because I want to get my degree done. I want to have a career and then kids. That's what I want.
But to move to The Pas is hard because:
1. Davide has to agree
2. We have to sell our house here
3. We will be moving in with my parents
I feel those a sacrifices that are worth making. I think Davide agrees but wants to hold off to find out I can actually get in. It does make me sad thinking we'll be moving. I will miss my family and friends here. I will miss our house that is finally becoming our own. I will miss movies, starbucks and costco. I might even miss my job (well at least the ladies).
We have a nice life here. I feel bad that I fucked that up for Davide.
So there it is...
2 comments:
You didn't fuck anything up for Davide! If you go to the pas it'll be because its whats best for both of you and as for the rest...shit happens, its how you deal with it that matters. Things will work out in the end, don't beat yourself up:)
I agree with your sister.
When you decide to live a life with someone, you make decisions that are best for both of you in the long run!
Post a Comment