I have worked too much this week. I am so exhausted that I can't even sleep. That doesn't really make sense but I guess it's just I have so much going on in my head. I have an important exam next week and an essay that will soon be over due. I just need to get through those two things and I'll breathe a sigh of relief. Also finish up all this overtime. I can't say no because I won't the money. The money that ends up going to eating out and Starbucks, oh yes and tons of movie rentals!
Carmen made a delicious super tonight - turkey lasagna roll up things, asparagus and I brought yummy La Grotta cheese buns and salad. Then we walked up Corydon for Gelati. Yum Yum. Now I have to plan out a delicious meal.
I was watching Oprah yesterday. She was discussing The New Earth. Basic idea is living in the now. I feel guilty for living in the future. I want to, want to live in the now because Eckart Tolle makes a good case for it. But I still can't help wanting to set goals, make lists and plan for the future!
With that being said again I am waiting. I am waiting to hear from UCN so I know whether we are moving. Once I know then I can move onto different stresses.
I don't even want to post this because it's too boring. I will regardless.
2 comments:
I appreciate you posting, even though you thought it was boring.
Also I'm a huge fan of those cheese buns!
Post a Comment