Monday, April 14, 2008

Mocha Frappucino


Mmmm calorie ladden mocha frappucino. I don't usually drink this crap but I figure I can because I am stressed. I have an important exam on Wednesday. I would do anything to get out of it. But I don't think there is anything I can do.
Last semester I was on the ball. Not this semester. I just want it to be over and it will be - Wednesday! But until them I am going to stress about it.
As always I have no idea where my weekend went. I just remember waking up this morning praying it wasn't over. It's not just my weekends that are flying by. I feel like my life is on fast track. Sometimes I feel like its on the fast track to no where. But then I have to remind myself of everything good in my life - Davide, family, friends, Mala... and the list goes on.
I feel guilty feeling blah. I've been in a bad mood for over a month. I feel like I don't have any reason to feel like crap but then I continue to allow myself to wallow in self pity. I don't know if it's just school and the 'not knowing' that is bothering me. I hope that's what it is. If it's not then what is it?
I can't blame the weather because it's beautiful outside. I can't blame others because no one has done anything to me. I can't blame work because I have the best position there. I guess that leave me.
Rather then annoying myself any longer I'll get back to studying!

No comments: